Sunday, February 21, 2010

Rio > White

I have a thing for white furniture. White couches, chairs, linens… I heart them so much! It’s crisp, clean and gives off a statement without being obnoxious or too trendy. Nevertheless my love for white is small in comparison for my love for Rio. Rio is our 11 month old puppy, who according to our vet and doggy day care staff is the most energetic dog they’ve ever met. Rio likes to swim in the pond, dig to China, and jump on every piece of furniture we have.

So my love for white furniture will have to stay in my dreams…

Look at these amazing white ideas…

Pottery Barn - White paired with beige tones and greys







Restoration Hardware - Besides the beautiful linen couch look at the map of Paris, you could easily do this at home for minimal cost.





I really like fabric chairs, besides Rio, I worry about other peoples grimy fingers, but nothing a little Scotch Guard couldn't help prevent






Z Gallery - Hollywood Glam! Pretty trendy right now, but I bet your could find an old thrift piece of furniture and have mirrors put on the drawer fronts Crate and Barrel - Colette Chair, save some money and just buy two for the ends of your table






Well maybe I can have just one piece of white furniture…This couch is from Ikea, it has a removable slipcover that can be machine washed and it’s only $399!!!! Add some chic pillows and I’m set!

No comments:

Post a Comment