Wednesday, February 24, 2010

OUT With Granite, IN With Marble

Ok Ok I still love granite, it is extremely durable and it can take a beating...but I'm sorry nothing compares to Carrara Marble. It's classic, it won't go out of style, and it just makes a room look WOW. I know it's extremely expensive, but I can dream right?

If you know me, you know grey is one of my favorite colors. I wear it almost everyday (2 grey cardigans I alternate ha), my wedding colors were grey (white and green), my purse (for the moment) is grey, I drive a grey car (alright it's silver) ok you get the point...I lust grey!

Since I don't think I could ever justify doing an entire kitchen or bathroom in marble, here are some of my ideas to get a little bit of "out of my league" stone in my home


Marble Backsplashes





Marble Islands


(love the marble island paired with the dark granite)

Marble Fireplace


No comments:

Post a Comment